Hardie Brack has extensive experience in both design and project management of residential, commercial and institutional buildings. With our sister company, HBMA Architects, we provide design and consultancy services on both major projects and specialist heritage design requirements.
We welcome the opportunity to provide initial no obligation guidance on your project requirement. Our projects team will provide an effective and comprehensive service from project inception through to final completion. We provide architectural design, planning consultancy, detailed specification and project cost advice, project management and certification services. Our building projects include:
- Residential developments and conversion
- Offices and retail refurbishment and alterations
- Industrial and warehouse buildings
- Residential and nursing care homes
- Educational buildings
- Ecclesiastical buildings
- Medical facilities
- Conservation area development
- Grant aided projects
- Accessible and special user need accommodation
- Student accommodation
- Licensed premises
Hardie Brack will provide planning consultancy advice from the outset of any project. We have extensive knowledge of planning procedures and can coordinate planning applications, negotiations, discharge of conditions and planning obligations. Where there is dispute with a proposal, we can also deal with Planning Enforcement matters and Appeals.
Project Management and Monitoring
Our experienced projects team will provide full and flexible design services from feasibility study to full project management consultancy.
- Our services include:
- New build and refurbishment design services
- Building repair recommendations and consultancy
- Project supervision and certification
- Project management
- Employer’s Agent services
- Cost consultancy and quantity surveying services
Property Investment and Development
We provide value-added advice to landowners, developers and investors in all aspects of the residential and commercial property market.
We work with developers and investors to influence the form and function of land and property.
Our advice adds value to client’s projects by identifying opportunities and being aware of shifts in occupier demand and market trends.
Our skills include master planning to deliver a scheme which is strong in terms of construction, aesthetics, cost and time scale, planning and implementation and helping clients to source the funding they require.
Hardie Brack has extensive experience in providing Employer’s Agent services to developer and institutional clients in design and build procurement projects. We provide an effective service with meticulous attention to detail in support of residential and student accommodation and commercial projects. Our services include:
- Project appraisal and Employer advice
- Employer’s Requirement Documents
- Appointment and Warranty documents
- Tender coordination and appraisal
- Contractor’s proposals and Contract Sum Analysis appraisal
Cost Consultancy and Quantity Surveying
Hardie Brack provides a comprehensive project cost consultancy service to a range of developer, investment and private clients. Our services include:
- Budget cost appraisal and estimating
- Detailed cost schedules
- Schedules of work and bills of quantities
- Interim and final account negotiation
- Dispute resolution/Adjudication and Arbitration.
- Project monitoring and certification.